Fort Wayne Mayor Graham Richard announced the promotion of Stacey Stumpf to Public Information Office Director.
“I’m pleased with the work that Stacey has done for our community,” Mayor Richard said. “The PIO Department has recently gone through numerous changes and Stacey has really gone above and beyond the call of duty to make sure the public was being served effectively.”
Stumpf, who graduated from Manchester College with a bachelor’s degree in English and Political Science, has served as a Public Information Officer for the City since February 2000. Before coming to the City she worked at GE Medical Protective, Fort Wayne.
“One of the goals of my administration is to provide the public with the best services possible,” said Mayor Richard, “Stacey is a very hard working and talented individual. I am confident that she will continue to make sure that this goal is met.”
As the Director of Public Information, Stumpf is responsible for:
• Advising the Mayor, Division Directors, and Department Heads on policy and the concerns of citizens
• Providing the public with information regarding the City’s actions
• Coordinating interactions with the media
• Representing the Mayor when required
• Overseeing content and operation of the City’s Website and City TV
• Supervising Public Information Office staff
• Communicating with the City Council
> Read More Information About Us
> More Articles Written By Our Staff