We are all entitled to our opinions…no matter how erroneous.
When I was a boy,
My dad was king,
He could do,
Then in my teens,
It became otherwise.
I grew taller than him
And twice as wise.
But as I aged,
Thru many a summer,
He either got smarter,
Or I got dumber.
Recently, at the Arts United Center, here in Fort Wayne, “The Vagina Monologues,” were featured.
Hell, I didn’t know they could talk!
Do polar bears really think they’re cool?
A graduate of John Carroll University and a successful businessman, the founder/CEO of Bandido's Mexican restaurants. Jim writes the "Schindler Sez" column in the newspaper. He also authors a series of books of short, true, and humorous stories.
> Read Full Biography
> More Articles Written By This Writer
Latest posts by Jim Schindler (see all)
Related Stories You'll Enjoy!
- June 15, 2012 SCHINDLER SEZ: FATHER’S DAY, THE SMART PHONE, AMBER
- April 23, 2010 SCHINDLER SEZ
- February 10, 2012 SCHINDLER SEZ: LAUGHLESS, AVOIDING CRITICISM & SHE DOESNT AGREE
- August 21, 2002 EDITORIAL
- April 6, 2012 SCHINDLER SEZ: THE REAL WHOPPER, BOGEYMAN & NOT HOT
- October 22, 2010 SCHINDLER SEZ